Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

'I think it was hard not to watch that rocket lift off without thinking, that's my rocket and that's my crew.' How the NASA astronauts bumped from SpaceX's Crew-9 watched their ride launch without them - Space.com

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

  1. 'I think it was hard not to watch that rocket lift off without thinking, that's my rocket and that's my crew.' How the NASA astronauts bumped from SpaceX's Crew-9 watched their ride launch without them  Space.com
  2. Expedition 72 Welcomes New Crew, Crew-8 Departing Soon – Space Station  NASA Blogs
  3. Crew-9 astronauts arrive at space station after SpaceX reports rocket anomaly  CNN
  4. Grounded Astronauts Pissed They Were Forced to Give Up Their Seats for Stranded Starliner Crew  Futurism
  5. Astronauts Stranded in Space Are Now One Step Closer to Returning Home  Smithsonian Magazine
Article From & Read More ( 'I think it was hard not to watch that rocket lift off without thinking, that's my rocket and that's my crew.' How the NASA astronauts bumped from SpaceX's Crew-9 watched their ride launch without them - Space.com )
https://ift.tt/BlEuJ27
Science

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

October's new moon will bring us a spectacular 'ring of fire' eclipse - Space.com

[unable to retrieve full-text content] October's new moon will bring us a spectacular 'ring of fire' eclipse    Space.com A ‘...

Postingan Populer